|Certificate of Professional Practice –
Creativity Development and Gamification
It is a fun method, concept, mechanic and design techniques applied as game plays to reward players, employees, students, customers and clients.
Over the past few years, gamification adoption has skyrocketed. Companies use game thinking for employee motivation in human resources, team building, productivity enhancement, training, health and wellness, sustainability, and innovation. Marketers gamify their programs to engage customers. Organizations apply gamification to motivate crowdsourcing participants.
Recently, it is being adopted to training and teaching methods in classrooms because it is understood that learners like to achieve status and achievement. Also it is effective in keeping them motivated and engaged.
- achieve greater engagement and involvement from their captured audience
- increase retention of learned knowledge and skills
- Change their learners’ behaviour in learning
- develop and acquire more value-added skills through gamification
- What is Gamification?
- Game Thinking
- Game Elements in Training
- Psychology and Motivation
- Gamification Design Framework for Trainers
- Design Choices
- Gamifying training contents to meet learning objectives
- Social Good and Behaviour Change
- Classroom and Online Forum Participation
- Lesson Planning
- Peer Teaching
- Written Theory Examination
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from the School