Diploma of Educational Studies, G I G
| Diploma of Educational Studies
(Awarded by G I G)
The Diploma programme is designed for mature candidates, teachers, trainer, parents and individuals who aspire a career switch to Enrichment Education or soft-skills training. The programme is awarded by G I G Education Centre. At the end of the course, students will have: the introductory skills to design, develop, and deliver enrichment courses to meet the specific needs of the target groups, from Preschool to Secondary levels; the introductory training skills to design, develop, and deliver soft-skills courses not only for the corporate industry but also for teachers and trainers. There are 7 different titles catering for different enrichment studies as follows:
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Creative Language Arts
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Early Years Enrichment Education
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Effective Communication in Education
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Teaching Innovation & Creativity
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Enrichment Enterprise
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Speech & Drama
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Phonics & Early Literacy
For more information on each Diploma title, click here.
The diploma comprises selection of any 3 Teaching Modules based on the matrix below:
Blended Learning – Personalised coaching by tutor, guided research, online forum discussion.
- Complete 3 Teaching Modules of their choice with a Pass grade or above
- Submit 3 Lesson Plans
- Submit Case Study
Students have to complete and pass 3 Certificate of Educational Studies and write a dissertation paper of about 1500 words. Upon passing the dissertation paper, they will be awarded the Diploma of Educational Studies by G I G.
12 months on part-time study.
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from the School